Root Canal to Apico Surgery Need Info

lundi 20 juillet 2015

About 15 months ago during a regular check-up at the dentist's office the dentist noticed a small blister on my gum above tooth 14. I went to an endodontist for a root canal. I didn't have any pain in the tooth before the root canal or after the root canal. At my next check-up (6 months later) my dentist found another blister on my gum above tooth 14 so I went back to the endodontist. He has ex-rayed the tooth and found nothing wrong and said come back in 3 months. Three months later I still had the blister and it was growing. More ex-rays, antibiotics and still no sign of infection except the blister. None of my teeth hurt or are sensitive. I have an apicoectomy scheduled for next week to find out what is causing the blister. Just want to hear from anyone who's had the same problem and the outcome. I just can't believe I have had an infection for over a year and I don't feel any pain and nothing shows up in an ex-ray.


Root Canal to Apico Surgery Need Info

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor