Hypothyroidism, 75 mcg to 88 mcg, swollen glands, gastoinstestinal issues?

lundi 20 juillet 2015

I've been diagnosed for about a year to a year and a half. Increasing the dosage as we go. I also have a slew of medical issues and if needed I can list them. I recently received an increase in my dosages about 11 days ago I believe from 75 to 88. After this change I've noticed some new problems arising. First the present its self was a swollen very noticeable lymph node under my left eye. I first thought it was maybe a cystic pimple, but realized it's not obviooisly. Second was some serious gastrointestinal issues. I'm not sure what caused then, but the first day I started to have extreme pain in my upper large intestine. At first I thought it was maybe painful gas trapped. The pain worsened and came on like cramps. They were so painful that the pain hit my lower back and later my chest. Took 3 extra strength gas pills and laid on my left side and after two hours I was ok, some discomfort but not in pain. After this I got these pains randomly but not as intense, still painful, still some hitting my lower back. Also feel a lot of pressure in the large intestine. I also, as gross as this sounds had very light tan stool a couple times. The final thing is a large swollen lymph node behind my right ear now. Could all this be side effects from the meds? Or something different? Need to know if I need to schedule a doctor's appointment asap or if my body is maybe just adjusting.


Hypothyroidism, 75 mcg to 88 mcg, swollen glands, gastoinstestinal issues?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor