Questions

mardi 21 juillet 2015

Hello, All:)

I am new to this site. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am writing a dissertation on Bipolar disorder and autobiography.

If you feel inclined, please answer some or all of my questions to help me perform my research. I would really appreciate any answers.

Questions:
How do you feel about your diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder? Have you consulted the DSM and read about the symptoms of Bipolar Disorder? Do you feel the descriptors to be accurate or missing something?
Do you experience negative stigma in your everyday life? Do you find posting online is somehow a safer space to express your Bipolar identity?
Have you formed meaningful relationships on this site? Please explain how this was helpful to you.
Why do you use this site?
Are you involved in social activism to eliminate the stigma of Bipolar disorder and have you used the internet to do so?


Questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor