Secretion/Peeling

lundi 20 juillet 2015

Hi, I am new to this forum seeking answers for a new found problem. I have recently been experiencing pain during urinating and an itching feeling of the urethra. Also I noticed that the penis hole is being stuck together but some white/clearish substance which does not seem the be semen. It's very scary and I hate seeing it. The area around the penis hole is also peeling but I am not able to tell if it's the dried white substance being peeled or if it's actual dead skin. Prior to this the only thing done was ejaculation twice Within a short period of time. I am sexually active but only with protection. Please guys give me some answers. What could the white stuff be? Why is it sticking the hole of my penis closed and why does it hurt to urinate. What can I buy to help this?


Secretion/Peeling

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor