Type 2 eating habit

mardi 21 juillet 2015

ok, so since my two sons have moved out and its just me and my mother now in the house so, its less cooking and less slaving over the stove and now our eating habits went from eating full corse meal every other day or four times a week to a full corse meal once or twice a week and i just snack eat because my mother works and we don't eat much like we should but with me being a diabetic is snack eating good for me since ion eat three full corse meals a day, by snack eating i mean like eating a tv dinner, a cup of noodles, a bowl of soup or chilli with crackers just quick eating when i need to eat instaed of eating plate of spaghetti, meat with veggies and starch food.
is this ok for me to be eating this way because i don't have appetite to eat a full corse meal like other families/people do???


Type 2 eating habit

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor