PSOEA MUSCLE / ABBCESS Hiv link.

lundi 20 juillet 2015

Please help 50 years old have diverticulitis since 2008 . Have had hiv tests done 2008/09 all negitive and done bad things in 1995/2002 . No issues till last 3 years told my Dr everything he says I'm fine but was in hospital in dec had Psoea abbcess but all blood work good . After last 7 months it seems to be back and went to Dr today and on meds again then I go back if not better then MRI again . I have read about that muscle and all I read talks about Hiv and other things that cause it and even though I tested negitive many times over 13 years and 20 years ago I made mistake still worried . Ps the last few people I was with seem fine and 1 just had a child . I am embarrassed to tell by need some help here Thank you .


PSOEA MUSCLE / ABBCESS Hiv link.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor