Rescue Inhaler and other doubts.

lundi 20 juillet 2015

Hello.

I'm still dealing with symptoms, a new or perennial laryngitis infection maybe the cause, but I'm not sure anymore. My throat is always sore, sometimes clearly infected with a bacteria, sometimes not, but always sore.

I'm on Amoxicilin and Clavunate Acid for 7 years and they're going to test a new allergic shot treatment to see if it helps, but I've got to be clear of infection to use it.

It's a vicious cycle...

But stopping the ranting, I have a little doubt about the rescue Inhaler:

I woke up with a very sensitive, sore throat, and some extra breathing difficulties today. I tried to use my Combivent inhaler, which is the one that the Social Security Provides, but when I tried to inhale, the itching in my throat made me cough it back and I didn't feel that the medicine passed my throat.

Tried a gain 20 minutes later and almost the same thing, but this time I believe that the medicine got in a little bit more, but not all the way to my lungs.

So I waited 20 minutes a gain and I made an extra effort to avoid coughing, so I could Inhale the medication all the way down my lungs, and I finally made it.

I feel a little bit better. Normally I don't need more than 1-2 puffs to relax, but I really feel that the first two times almost nothing got into my lungs.

Here are the questions:

1- Have you experiences something similar?
2- I'v told and read that you shouldn't use more than 4 puffs a day of this medication, separated between 20 minutes, or more, each, so Do you think I've used 3 already?
3- My main symptom is more than a shortness of breath a struggle for breathing. I don't feel lime I'm choking or something but it's a constant extra effort and general discomfort, some drowsiness and nervousness. No wheezing, at least nothing I can hear. I'm worst in the mornings. Anyone has Asthma without wheezing?
4- I don't have a personal spirometer so I can't tell how my numbers are changing, but almost every time I've went to the ER feeling bad, I perform very well using it, and also almost every time, my lungs are without wheezing. Can you relate to this? I'm afraid I'm could using too little or too much medication...

Thanks.


Rescue Inhaler and other doubts.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor