Herpes HSV2 confusion and safety

mardi 21 juillet 2015

Hello all. I hope someone can help me since I'm confused and concerned. Back in 2006 I made a poor decision and believe I contracted some form of Herpes. At the time I tested and remembered it came out as HSV1. I don't recall having any lesions. It turned out i had subsequent tests. This time at the hospital and the results came back positive for HSV2. I had a physical yesterday and I thought I had my first outbreak but it was nothing per the doctor. Some abrasion that was healing (otorgar long story). A review of my file made think long and hard of my status and what it means for me and my wife. You see - I've never had any genital outbreaks that I can think of but I have cold sores 1 to 2 times a year at most. My wife may get one once a year. I don't know her HSV status and will ask her to take one during her next appointment. My question(s): is it possible to have HSV2 and it just be oral 2) could it be that have oral breakouts that I know and mild genital ones that I never thought of? And most importantly 3) can I infect my wife with HSV2 if I never felt or feel like I have outbreaks. We normally use condoms since we are done having children. Two happy kids under 5. Thank u in advance for any light you can shed on my predicament. Btw - my doctor said if I never had an outbreak I should not worry too much. Thanks again.


Herpes HSV2 confusion and safety

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor