can anyone give me some advices and suggestion please

mardi 21 juillet 2015

My background Male , Straight ,sexual active i have never had sex without condom and i have never done anal before The only unprotected sex that i have done is oral sex and from one stable sex partner. I know rash are different base on individual or other factors. what i want to ask is will std/hiv related rash appear maybe once or twice a month and disappear in 10-20mins with out any treatment . My last sexual intercourse is on the 20/6 and is protected I have also done some testing and here are the result 30/6 ( 10 days after last sexual intercourse )HIV + syphilis rapid blood test ( finger ) : Neg 7/7 ( 17 days after last sexual intercourse )HIV RNA + HIV ( 1 & 2 ) Ab+ Ag : Neg 8/7 ( 18 days after last sexual intercourse ) HIV rapid blood test ( finger ) : Neg 18/7 ( 28 days after last sexual intercourse HIV + syphilis rapid blood test ( finger ) : Neg I am going to get tested in two months to confirm my status , in the mean time , do you recommend me to do the 24p combo test and can you tell me how conclusive all my testing is and what it indicates ? Thank you so much doctor


can anyone give me some advices and suggestion please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor