Life after having thyroid removed

mardi 21 juillet 2015

I have been on here reading horror stories about how you never feel normal, have no energy, are depressed, feel sick and gain a lot of weight after having thyroid removed. Now I am totally freaking out about all this. I have to go for consult next week and I am hoping that they can just remove the cancerous nodule since it is less than 1 cm instead of removing the whole thyroid.

Has anyone that has had their thyroid removed have anything good to say about it with the exception of being cancer free which is what we all want but I don't want to be turning into a depressed, sickly person with no energy. I work full time and I enjoy going to the gym and work out about 5 days a week with weights and I can't imagine not having the energy or the strength to do what makes me feel good.

Anyone??? Thoughts???


Life after having thyroid removed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor