Am I Safe Yet?

mardi 21 juillet 2015

Experts please advise. I had one night stand with a woman I did not really know too good. Since then I got a new girlfriend and I'm scared to give her HIV. I took a 3rd gen test at LabCorp at 6 weeks. It was negative. I took it again at 8 weeks and it was also negative. I don't have much money to get more lab testing so I did 2 oral swab tests from CVS at 10 weeks and 12 weeks.

Do I need to do a better blood test or am I ok?

Are the oral tests not as good?

Did I test too early?

Lastly... No one can tell me if 12 weeks, 13 weeks, or 90 days is conclusive for testing. I just want to know if I'm good or if I need to save money to get a better blood test. The clinic offered me an RNA test but I don't have that kind of money.


Am I Safe Yet?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor