Allergy to all anti inflammatory drugs

mercredi 22 juillet 2015

For the past 20+ years I have developed an allergy to all forms of NSAID, Cox2 drugs and the Cortiosteriod Wysolin 5. Within 12 to 24 hours of taking any of these drugs (for pain or common fever) my fingers, hands and soles of my feet swell up and turn red. There is no pain or discomfort other than the feeling of tightness of the skin in those areas. This manifestation of the allergy subsides after about 48 hours. The extremities return to normal and the redness disappears. Around 2 weeks after this episode the skin on the affected areas starts peeling off and is complete in about 7-10 days later. The whole cycle takes about a month.
I have consulted many doctors but all are baffled when i tell them that the even Steroids cause the same reaction. I shall be most grateful if someone can point me in the direction of a cure or some medication that I can take for common fevers / aches and pains. I am 78 years old and have no other medical issues.


Allergy to all anti inflammatory drugs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor