severe dandruff?

mercredi 22 juillet 2015

I've had dandruff flakes for a while and I've always just kinda dealt with it. I used head and shoulders for a little while but stopped purchasing it.

I'm the past 6 months or so I've noticed more than just slight itchy-ness and flakes.
I get what feels like little tiny scabs in random places all over my scalp. And when I scratch them off, they end up just bring like little hard white flakes. Sometimes they will bleed just a little but not all the time. I do experience some itchiness but not really.

Is this just a bad case of dandruff? I'm pretty sure it's not psoriasis as I don't have red patches or anything. Just flakes and scabs. I need to know what this is and if I need to see a doctor for treatment. It's so embarrassing to get my hair cut or to wear my hair down because I'm afraid everyone will see. Please help!


severe dandruff?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor