Recently something contrary to logic of juvenile diabetes happened to me.

mercredi 22 juillet 2015

I was using 32 units of lantus (bed time), coverage/carb count prior to meal. I was hospitalised and hospital doctor put me on 14 units of lantus and since that occured I've been doing significantly better managing blood sugar with alot less lantus. Juvenile diabetes is auto-immune hence this would indicate something like that occuring as impossible. I think I have some ultra rare disorder/disease that caused a diabetes which comes up as type 1 on tests.

Also, 2nd important question, If I had juvenile diabetes since I was a kid and never used insulin up until 32 y/o. Wouldn't that be impossible I'd run into DKA sooner or later. I barely AND rarely feel neuropathic pains as well. All help appreciated in figuring this out.


Recently something contrary to logic of juvenile diabetes happened to me.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor