feel like i'm getting the run around

lundi 20 juillet 2015

seem like every since i found out i had a UTI for the first and second time drs having me doing all these tests after another lab, blood, ultrasound and a dye test, one dr saying one thing the other saying another and not communicating with eachother the right way like they should then ends up telling me i need a biopsy done on my liver they found a molecule from the dye test and wants to have this done, so now my last visit he saying they want to call off the MRI and monitor me 3 to 6 months see how my kidneys and liver functioning compared to the one done in june... so, i was already scared hearing the news about a ultrasound and a dye test and now my liver? but now its puzzling me why they decide to put things off that long and then when times come i have get scared and wonder all over again if it cancer on my liver or not.
why and what is really going on feel like im being lied to and getting the run around :(


feel like i'm getting the run around

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor