Stopped Birth Control - Never ending CYCLE! HELP!

mardi 21 juillet 2015

Hi.
I have been on Microgestin FE/20 for the last 6 years. I stopped taking my birth control pill in June, as I am TTC. I stopped at the end of a pack and experienced the normal withdrawal bleed as I always have. Now... 18 days later, I started to bleed again, assuming this is my first cycle not on the pill. It started off normal, then REALLY HEAVY! With HUGE BLOOD CLOTS. One day, I even had a clot as big as my foot! *GROSS* It has now been 2 weeks, and I am bleeding steadily, and at a good flow, with clots. I know they say your cycle takes time to get used to not being on the pill, but is this normal?? I have seriously been considering starting the pill again as this is getting to be VERY annoying. Has anyone else experience this when going off of the pill? What's your experience?


Stopped Birth Control - Never ending CYCLE! HELP!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor