Increasing Doses for Super Sensitive People (ME!)

mardi 21 juillet 2015

Hey everyone! I've suffered from anxiety/depression for a long time now. Over half my life. I'm trying to get off of klonopin and it has been and will be a hell of a journey. The other forum I go to for that talks about liquid titration to steadily decrease one's dose of klonopin.

So I'm wondering this-- for those of you that are super sensitive to medications, is there anything you've done to get to a therapeutic dose? Once upon a time, for many years, I could take a therapeutic dose with minimal side effects. But my body is now really sensitive. I couldn't get past taking 37.5 mg of Effexor.

I don't think it's the meds themselves. I did really well on Prozac for YEARS. Until they switched me from brand to generic by mistake. When I tried to go back on brand after two months, I got EXCRUCIATING side effects. I have similar side effects if I take supplements or vitamins. If I exercise even mildly. Nobody knows why. Doctors don't seem to care.

I'm wondering if anybody has done a liquid titration to INCREASE their dose of an anti-depressant. I figure if people are doing it to come off of a med, why not to try to increase my dose???

Does anyone know about this or have any experience with it? Again, if you're really sensitive to meds, how have you handled going up in dose. I mean, there are only so many cuts one can make-- and that's if the pills can be cut.

Advice? Suggestions? Thanks!


Increasing Doses for Super Sensitive People (ME!)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor