What's Wrong With Me ?????!!!???

lundi 20 juillet 2015

Okay so I thought I had ADHD and I did have all the symptoms. Then I saw that my REALLY bad shyness could be an social phobia (I'm like oh okay that's normal to have a anxiety disorder along with ADHD)
Then I saw what bipolar was like
This is what I'm like on a daily basis this started about 3 weeks ago
-I become extremely happy or alive to do something at random moments but the slightest thing can make me depressed as heck
-my coffee machine wouldn't work and I got really stressed and punched my hand to get my anger out then started crying like what the heck?!
-I lose focus all the time this is why I think I have ADHD but it's worse than just being a daydreamer
-my social anxiety is that bad that when my maths teacher asks me if I know the answer to this question (even if I do know it!) I'll freeze I don't say anything but umm eh ummm and I am about to cry and I think my teacher notices because she asks if someone else could answer and I feel immediately stupid afterwards
-I NEVER start conversations I'm to scared incase I look clingy
-I always worry what people think
-I recently got into metal (the music) because it helps if I'm really depressed because it gets my anger out without me having to do anything
-I have REALLY bad mood swings
-I've cried about 3 times while I've wrote this
-it's my 13th birthday on Wednesday and I'm really sad all the time even on my birthday
-my mom thinks I'm lying and self diagnosing myself
- I'm getting a doctors appointment but are there any doctors out there or just anyone who can help PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bye xxxxxxxxxxxxx


What's Wrong With Me ?????!!!???

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor