Arms and legs random spasms

mercredi 22 juillet 2015

I'm 15 years old and I have been putting up with this problem for as long as I can remember now but every time I am resting or just sitting down my arm/leg will just randomly spasm out and I do not feel like this is good for my relationship because every time my boyfriend and I hug or just lean on each other my arm or leg just randomly spasms out the only way I can stop it is by asking him to hold my arm or leg down or lay me on my side and hold me tight I can get a rough estimate of when these are going to take place and I get some buzzing feeling in my arm or leg then after about 10 seconds of having the feeling my arm or leg will randomly jurk and I do not find this kind to my boyfriend as I sometimes hit him accidentally whilst I have one of my arm or leg spasms I really would like to know can I get help for this problem


Arms and legs random spasms

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor