Hello

lundi 20 juillet 2015

Hi, I am very new here but have been on and off this site without posting for a few years.

I am going to try and explain my current "thing" (as I like to call it) as well as I can.

So, I am still in my teenage years and am not quite an adult, and apparently thoughts like this can be seen as normal during this time but I am not sure.

I have had anxiety for my whole life, but in high school it started to get worse. I have always had a way to manage it, and nothing really bad has come of it except for one panic attack at school.

Recently, I have been in a constant state of worry. Except, it is not like there is anything wrong, it is more the idea of what if something goes wrong? And this leads me into worrying about more things until it becomes almost like an obessive thought.

The things I get from anxiety are stomach aches and dizziness, which aren't fatal at all and I've never really had anything too serious but it still freaks me out and I want a way to manage it.

The thing that bothers me the most is the thought that this is my brain, so why can I not control it? I have thoughts about what is the point of life if we are just going to die, why does life work like this, why am I not feeling things like other people feel them, etc.

It also scares me that I will never be entirely normal which I think triggers it as well.

I want to be able to be in a place where I can do things without overthinking them and feel emotions without worrying if that was the proper emotion to have felt at that time, if that makes sense. I just always seem to be worrying about how life is and how it works, and how I am and why I am how I am and this just makes me feel sick to my stomach. I want to be able to laugh and have fun without worrying that something might go wrong and without always feeling slightly weird.

Distraction does help, but any longterm ideas would be helpful.

I am still in school and will be seeing a therapist soon, but until then I just figured I would finally make a post on here because seeing that other people relate to me or experience things similar calms me down.

Thank you,

Anaka.


Hello

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor