in and out unprotected, risk assessment please

mercredi 22 juillet 2015

Hi all,

I'll get straight to my question whether I had a risky encounter for HIV transmission. Last night I cuddled with a guy I don't know too well. He regularly has sex with somebody else, sometimes with no condom, so he told me. I don't know his HIV status and didn't ask, as I didn't expect this becoming an issue. So in the night at the beginning of our cuddling, he suddenly went inside of me and stayed for about three seconds. Then I pulled him away.

Does this pose a HIV risk for me? I am HIV negative, not sure about him as I explained above. Should I consider taking PEP or some test?

Thank you!
Lizz


in and out unprotected, risk assessment please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor