Type 2 Why have I suddenly become so insulin sensitive?

mardi 21 juillet 2015

I was diagnosed with type 2 three years ago and put on insulin. It has been a struggle, mostly unsuccessful, to lower my glucose. But in the last few weeks I have suddenly become so sensitive to insulin I am going into insulin shock almost every day. I have to keep taking less and less insulin and eat more to prevent hypoglycemia. My activity level has not gone up nor have I been sick or injured. No change in meds. My stress level, however, is rising all the time because of my mother's dementia. What could cause a sudden rise in insulin sensitivity? I'm seeing the doctor next week but some knowledge now might make the wait easier.


Type 2 Why have I suddenly become so insulin sensitive?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor