Makeup that nourishes and works for problematic skin?

lundi 20 juillet 2015

Hi All,

I have a variety of skin and hair problems (acne, redness/blotchiness, photosensitivity, contact allergies, extreme oiliness, thinning eyelashes and eyebrows, etc.). I've tried just about everything out there and have always been sorely disappointed by cosmetics that made my skin issues worse, or didn't deliver on their claims.

I've finally found a line of cosmetics that works for me and I've started selling the products in order to get discounts on the ones I consistently use. I want to share this with anyone else who might have similar skin issues and is in need of a solution. I don't want this to seem like a shameless advertisement, so rather than posting links if anyone is interested in finding out more, just PM me!


Makeup that nourishes and works for problematic skin?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor