Ran out of Hydrocloraquine and now my joint pain is coming back!

mardi 21 juillet 2015

I got a call from my Rheumatologist and I kept forgetting to call them to set up a follow up appointment. Well, in that time that I didn't call them I ran out of my Hydrocloraquine (Plaquenil). Now I am starting to get really bad pain in my joints. And I just got tested for the ANA on the day I started having a flare. Is it a good thing I got tested on the same day as a flare? Cuz I'm pretty sure if I'm flaring and I get the ANA test done if I do have Lupus I will more than likely come up positive. Right? I sure hope I do, cuz then I can stop thinking the first positive ANA I had was a fluke.


Ran out of Hydrocloraquine and now my joint pain is coming back!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor