gastroperesis

lundi 20 juillet 2015

hi, im 28 years old was recently diagnosed with gp, hiatal hernia, gerd, bacterial overgrowth. my dr doesnt explain alot in detail and his answers are alot of times different than his last answers. now even tho my gall bladder is fine they are asking for it to possibly be removed. i throw up almost every time i eat and i have heartburn alot along with feeling like i have liquid in my throat constantly which makes me cough alot. im constipated most days but when i finally go its pure liquid and when its not it is orange. i dont eat squash or carrots or anything that would cause the color in it...i also have cyst on my ovaries and vaginal atrophy...my stomach feels like someone is balling it up and squeezing it and i have to stretch to get it fixed. my back and my neck hurt alot along with my jaw its so overwhelming and i just want answers


gastroperesis

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor