Fully Restored - haven't seen a comparison price

jeudi 30 octobre 2014

We have a medical need coming up that's going to cost a bit. And though I might be able to live off mac and chees and wieners, I have this Airstream I'm almost done with.



1964 Overlander. It has everything original including the original working TV antenna, all restored. And more. It now has 2 tandem gray tanks, new black tank, new toilet in the original location. New Axles, Tires, Rims. The frame was repainted with Por15, and the floor had one tiny bit of rot by the door, and that was repaired with epoxy. The floor now has 9" VCT Tiles just like the original in a similar pattern. Original fridge and stove both work. All new water lines, propane lines, 3 gel batteries, 30amp hookup and intellipower converter. Lights are LED, new upholstery and covering in actual new old stock material that matches the stove and fridge. All metal outside covered in POR 15 or powder coated. New 7 way whip, custom made storm window for the jalouside window. Custom LED lights in bumper trunk and under the trailer. New heat pump with heat strip, new catalytic heaters, new 10 gallon duel fuel water heater.



If there was an option, and if I could make it invisible and keep the trailer looking original, I did it.



I haven't ever seen a listing where someone went through the extent of upgrades and kept it original like I did, so I was wondering about the value. Colin mentioned in one broadcast that you couldn't get all that for less than $35k, but I haven't seen prices like that - however, he said a lot of those deals were made between airstreamers and never made it to eBay.



Any thoughts?



Rob




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor