See-Level Installation - how to access tanks?

mardi 28 octobre 2014

I want to install a See-Level system on my 2013 25' Flying Cloud RB Twin to replace the problematic MicroPulse system.



Thought I could just drop the pans to access the tanks to install the sensors to the tank sides. But looking at other threads, it appears that the tanks are not supported independently of the pans and that they would fall down when the pan is removed.



I have seen suggestions about cutting the pan to access the tank and then repairing cut section but I'm not sure how much clearance there is between the pan and the tank. Nor what tool would be appropriate to perform this type of surgery.



Perhaps a hybrid approach to create holes in the bottom of the pan so that I could put some supports against the bottom of the tank while I drop the pan?



Anyone know how the factory retrofits See-Level monitors?



Suggestions are greatly appreciated but please stick to the subject, as stated in the opening sentence. I'm not interested with ideas on how to fix the MicroPulse system or other work-arounds, I've already tried them with little success.





Greg




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor