Leak Repair

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

I just bought a 1968 Streamline and after the rain last night I see that it has several leaks. One is in the middle of the roof out of a rivet about 6 inches away from one of the roof vents, the other is around a window above the wheel hub, and the other was around the door. I'm guessing the roof will be easy to fix with some type of sealant (any suggestions on a good sealant?), and the door is probably a matter of replacing the seal, but I'm not sure about what to do about the leak around the window, it may be coming in from around the frame and needs to also be sealed but I think it may also be because the louvered window doesn't close up as tightly as the other windows... if that's the case what could I do with the louvered window to keep it from leaking? Caulk it closed or are they fairly easy to repair?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor