Equalizer Hitch: Necessary or Overkill?

mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Hi Airstreamers, I'm a newbie and novice that's really happy to be here. Just bought a 2006 22' International CCD from a local Airstream dealer. I don't take possession until next week but have a question before I do so. I am adding solar and converting to 6-volt batteries, so I estimate dry weight at well under 5,000 lbs. I'll be towing with a 2014 4WD short-bed Ford F-150 super crew cab with tow package that includes a tow/haul feature and anti-sway feature. The Airstream dealership is recommending I purchase an Equalizer (brand name) hitch at nearly $900 installed. My question is simple, is this necessary or overkill? Thanks in advance for any help -- much appreciated.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor