Water on floor of bathroom

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

I have a 2007 classic 30' that seems to have water on the bathroom floor. I first noticed it a couple of months ago when travelling. Whenever the trailer was moved and it had a bumpy ride there would be a puddle on the floor around the toilet. At first I thought it had splashed out of the tank, but now on our last trip to the Outer Banks there was water on the floor constantly. I turned off the water supply to the toilet and the problem stopped.



When I got home I removed the toilet and hooked it up to my garden hose (after a couple a trips to HD to get the right connectors). To my surprise the toilet did not leak. Yesterday while winterizing the trailer I noticed that the pipe to the toilet is very loose. It seems to be loose right after the shut off. So I am thinking that is the source of the problem.



Does anyone have experience with re-crimping pipes? Can I go to my local store and get a crimper and some clamps? What type of system was used in '07? I would really appreciate any advice from folks who are in the know and have experience with this.



Cheers,

Walt




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor