Black Tank

mercredi 29 octobre 2014

After having the black tank out of my 61 Ambassador and seeing the size of the exit hole and the basically flat bottom of the tank, I just don't think it's worth using this type of setup.

I am changing the back piece of plywood anyways, so I am adding this type of black water tank. It just seems like a MUCH better setup.

So, my factory tank and brass valve are for sale! Tank is perfect, valve leaks.

Here is the style of tank I want to go with. I could go larger, as I have the space for it under the closet towards the front (Curb side setup). It would also push the valve towards the back further, making it easier for Streetside dumps. I'd put it just behind the last frame support going out the Curbside off the main rail on that side.

Hooking up the gray lines would almost be easier and re-connecting in the same spot.

Opinions? I need this detail decided fairly quickly. I'll need the tank next week if I can stay on schedule.

Holding Tank Center End Drain HT707ED - Tank & 3" Spigot Installed - Icon Technologies 00814 - Holding Tanks - Camping World




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor