Officially in the market

jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Well after some research and trying to figure this out I've realized I can start 'small' and be just fine.



My plan is to go for the 16' Sport (or something with equivalent weight ratings) as my first Airstream. It will be paired with my 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan R/T with tow package (bigger brakes, upgraded rear shocks etc.). I'll probably buy a used trailer.



It's just me--one thin photographer in his 30ies who sleeps on the sofa instead of the Queen sized bed in the bedroom; both sleeping options in the trailer are bigger than where I sleep now! LOL. I thought I would start with a larger trailer and grow into it, but that also meant a new TV and I want to start in a more simple fashion and see what exactly my needs will be.



Will probably camp mostly in designated places with hookups but maybe a little boondocking too. Whatever interests me.



I'm open to thoughts and suggestions.



Cheers!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor