Serenity 27 FB and proper hitch set up?

mardi 28 octobre 2014

Well, I'm new here and have been longing for an Air Stream for a long time. Have towed a 17.5 Bigfoot since '06 with an Equalizer hitch. No problems. So now I 'm keen on a 2014 International Serenity 27 FB to be towed by a new 2014 Toyota Tundra 5.7L. I'm a bit overwhelmed after reading many opinions on the various hitch setups for ASs. Considering it's a Serenity 27 FB and the Tundra, what do you recommend for a good hitch set up? I really like the Equalizer hitch, but my dealer here says they give too stiff a ride to an Airstream. And I understand the benefits of a ProPride or Hensley, but cost may hold me back there. What else would you recommend? Thanks. Don




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor