Excella '34- twin bed to full bed conversion???

jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Hello! I have recently purchased a 1988 Airstream Excella 34'. It's more aluminum than I really wanted to tow, but it sure is a nice set up. This will be my second Airstream project, and I want to make some custom changes to the interior. It currently has the original twin beds at the end, but I am going to convert it to a RV full-size bed. I have seen diagrams with that particular set up for the Excella '34. However, I have not seen pictures showing how the bed-frame was built or what it looks like. I just know that I must change the twin beds. If any of you have pics of the full-size bed or know the dimensions of the set up, then I would very much appreciate your input. Thank you! Dennis




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor