Things I like to see on New Airstreams

mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Gray Water Tank Flushing Valve, like the one for black water tank.



Recently I bought a clear adapter for my dump valve hose connection. As usual, I emptied the black water tank first using the new clear adapter and connected a hose to the black water tank flushing valve.



I was fascinated watching what came out with the flushing valve in operation.:blink: Way better than anything on network television. Although, I have to admit an amazing similarity to celebrity worship shows like Entertainment Tonight, Academy Awards, and other orgy of self congratulation award shows, etc.



Anyway, after the black tank emptied, I did the gray tank. Then I thought I'll close the gray tank valve and add a couple of gallons of water. Whoa! I was surprised how much sludge (lack of a better word) came out with fresh water. :huh: It then occurred to me how nice it would be to have a gray tank flushing valve too. Or maybe a valve to switch the current flushing valve connection between black and gray. What do you think?



What else could Airstream add to improve new models?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor