Minor dent in center roof panel

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

I don't know how this happened... it was there when we bought the trailer (2006 19' Bambi Safari). It looks like someone leaned on the roof panel a bit too much while doing something to the roof. It is hard to photograph the dent, but I have attached the best shot I've got. There doesn't appear to be any creases in the panel.... it is just pushed in.



So what would be the best way to remove the dent? I plan to have it done, but want some idea of the best method before talking to the dealer. I have heard that a suction cup might work...anyone with experience with this technique? I could have the center panel replaced for $2k, but that seems like overkill.



Thanks in advance for any input.



George

Tucson



P.S. I see my attached photo is not attached. Please email me if you would like to see the dent pic. gmhatfield100atgmail.com




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor