1988 Airstream Excella 34 - Arkansas

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Title: 1988 Airstream Excella 34 - Arkansas

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.



1988 Airstream Excella 34’ $12,900.00. This Airstream is super clean and ready for camping. It pulls easy and is a real beauty. All of the awnings are like new, and the interior is even solid oak. I hate to let it go, but life dictates other plans. I don’t think you will find a better deal on an Airstream. I also have the original owner’s manual. If you are interested, please contact me at 479 883 4932 or by email at dgt0008@yahoo.com. Please, only serious inquiries.

You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:



http://ift.tt/1DDNxD5




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor