MICE,,, moved in

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Hello A$ friends..



Got the 72 Overlander all winterized and parked for the winter.. Went out the other day and saw signs of mice every where. The past 2 winters I had no problems.. I cant even think how they can get it since the bottom is all sealed up proper. I felt it might be the safety chain was hanging down but put it up the moment I saw the mouse problem.



Had a packet of 3 of the plug in "nose makers" I got for Xmas a few years ago so I plugged 1 in the bathroom and 1 in the kitchen along with one in the bedroom area.. I have done a sudden inspection and have not seen any after a weeks time with the plug in noise makers..



I need to clean up all the little mouse berries that are all over the floor to make sure but hate to go to that effort if they are still camped out..



Anyone have luck with the rodent repellers like I got? Or am I being to hopeful?



Daniel




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor