Southern Cal Sez Hello

jeudi 22 juin 2017

Hello All :

I am ready to try this DAW and see what goes .

I'll be pulling the trigger on a midi interface in a few days and I am looking through the previous posts to gain some knowledge/direction .

I have Win 10 Home 64bit 4GRam running into a HP TouchSmart 610

I have two midi sources I want to employ .
  • Roland GR33 Guitar Synth module & Godin LGXSA midi guitar
  • Source Audio Hot Hand 3 XYZ midi axis controller

I'll use :
Hi Hz Shure 520D Green Bullet mic , Unydyne Ball < HiHz Shure 58 ,
Lo Hz SM 57
Lo Hz Samson C01 condenser

for :

soprano ukulele
000 resonator
000 nylon spanish classical
steel dread & vocal .

Pbass , Godin LGXSA mag pick ups & Strat as well as the bullet mics go into a T.C. Helicon Voice Live 3X .

I'm thinking on a Focusrite Scarlet 6i6 midi/audio interface , the prices have dropped and the deals are to be had .

What is important is to get the Source Audio Hot hand 3 USB dongle to control the XYZ parameters of the different FX in this DAW .

Ableton is shown in the video below with a HH3 w/midi USB Dongle receiver plugged into a computer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_WaIkXZ_V8

With the HH3 plugged into my VL3X's expression pedal input the ring & base unit only control the up and down swing of a whammy pedal's action movement :eek:

EZ :


HR


Southern Cal Sez Hello

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor