Dual Instances, way to create second installation?

vendredi 16 juin 2017

Hello,

I am running two identical, save for the input, instances of mobius for the purpose of capturing dry guitar in one for reamping, and wet signal in the next for performance. I am bridging the plugin with JBridgeM on mac OS Sierra into Ableton Live 9. I am wondering if there is a way I can create a second installation(?) of the plugin/mobius so that my settings for the Dry and Wet loopers remain isolated from one another.

As it stands, when I launch my template I have to deselect my plugin out MIDI device in one of the (doesn't matter which) instances so that my scripts don't send duplicate messages (one from each instance) back to my daw/hardware.

Appreciate any suggestions


Dual Instances, way to create second installation?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor