old caravan needs help

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Hi, I am a new member. I recently bought a property on the Sunshine coast of BC and there is an old airstream that was left on the property.

I am looking for information to determine if it's worth renovating...

there are several information plaques on the body: land yacht, globe trotter; Santa Fé Springs, Ca.Wally Byam's caravan with 394 in big red letters.

The exterior has some dings and there have been a few repairs done with sheet aluminum and pop rivets...

The interior still has the bathroom in the back but otherwise everything has been taken out.

I am looking for any info that readers can tell me about this caravan; year of manufacture, approx value as is and feasibility of bringing it back to service as a backyard camper for friends visiting in the summer...

Thank you




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor