Cell (4G) booster solution selected

mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Having only spent 7 nights in my AS the biggest issue I have is connectivity for work. Having tried small internal antennas with little success, it was time to pull out the big guns... So I bit the bullet and ordered up some widgets from 3Gstore:



2 x 9.5" Omni antenna (SC-288W)

1 x Wilson Mobile 50db 5-Band SmarTech III Kit (460108)

2 x 30 Foot LMR400 Cable (952330)



I got 2 antennas as I hope this will give me a little flexibility for FOV - the AC unit can be quite an obstruction. One will be used for wifi when available and the other for cell signal.



The local AS dealer will be doing the install for me some time in December, once I confirm all the gear passes a "soft" home test. I do plan on getting some pics of the install to share...



We are planning a week away over Christmas/New Year and that will be the big test!



For the record, I am using a Pepwave SOTG with a novatel 551 USB 4G modem on Verizon.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor