New 1995 Excellla 34' front kitchen owner

vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Just wanted to say Hi. I have just acquired our next vacation on wheels. I am new to the Airstream community, but not new to camping in general. I first had a 1984 SOB 34'. I then bought a 2009 SOB 36' with 2 slideouts, but it was proving to be a real "SOB" in another way. The quality just wasn't there. I knew that keeping it long term was not an option. I had been researching getting a 34' Airstream, but hadn't found any affordable or even in Ohio. I just happened to drive by a storage lot, 10 miles from home, that had a 1995 with a for sale sign. It wasn't advertised anywhere. I would say that was fate. The owner was currently in Hospice, and it was being sold by his son. I just had to convince my wife to buy it, as I still had the 1984 and 2009 still at home. I cleaned up the 84 and posted it for sale, and then was able to rescue the Excellla from the storage lot. It will need a little work, starting with replacing the sagging padded ceiling. I am also going to replace the big closet and China cabinet thing with a couple of bunk beds. The exterior will need some of the stripes replaced. All four of the awnings though look new. I will be using the knowledge collected here at this site for help along the way. So "thank you" in advance.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor