Newby

mercredi 26 novembre 2014

We recently purchased our beauty and wanted to take it on the road before we forget most of what was told to us by the seller. My husband and I have have no prior experience with a travel trailer. (Which makes it very interesting Hehe). We've been playing with it in our front yard for over a week now. I haven't given it any thought until today, when I was about to start stocking our refrigerator, that I realize I don't know how to. It seems a little like I would be able to find info on how to stock a refrigerator to keep things from breaking while on the road, but to my surprise I was unable to find any information here or on Google which leaves me to wonder why I'm the only one that is having issues stocking the refrigerator. :) any suggestions? Pictures? Experiences? They would like to share. 💭💭




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor