Mobius with Korg PadKontrol?

samedi 29 novembre 2014

Anyone using Mobius with Korg PadKontrol? I just learned about Mobius and I'm trying to set it up to do hands free guitar looping. I was trying to find a Behringer FCB1010 but no luck, so I'll use the PadKontrol either with my feet, or with my hands.



Mobius looked quite complicated (and my knowledge of MIDI is sparse). I'm definitely going to figure this out from the manual, but if you have any pointers, I'd appreciate it.



Just to be clear, the critical thing I'm trying to do is control the start/stop of recording and move on to next track kind of thing. I assume it's possible to perform these functions using the pads on PadKontrol, but not sure how to hook it up to Mobius.



Or if you know of an easier way to do guitar looping with Mobius (maybe some other MIDI device that I haven't heard of?), please let me know.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor