Cant figure out how to connect my AS to power

samedi 29 novembre 2014

I admit that I haven't read the manual as I have not received it yet. I do have the trailer now and would like to take it out next weekend. Hopefully the owners manual will arrive by then but in the meantime, I have a few real newbie questions.



How do I connect a generator to my AS? My AS has two male connectors - one on street side and the other behind the propane tanks. Each connector has three flat blades that probably takes locking plugs? Regardless, my new generator only has 120 VAC outlets. There are no cords that came with my AS so where can I buy such a cord? I intend to go to Camping World tomorrow. Would they carry that? Does the cord have a name?



Thanks for your help.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor