Battery Disconnect for Short Term Storage

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

I'm 10 days and 2000 miles out on my first trip in my 2014 25" Flying Cloud. It has been an interesting experience, with a handful of newbie mistakes, but so far, so good. Camped in 10 degree weather in the NM mountains, try doing that with a tent!!!!



Changing circumstances dictate that I fly back from CO to NC for 12 days and then back to CO to continue the trip. I am planning on winterizing and storing the trailer and putting it in short term outdoor storage. The low temps here will be single digit for one night and then in the 30's for the next week or so. After that, who knows?



Would you experienced air streamers advice disconnecting the batteries given the above conditions? I COULD remove them, but would need to impose upon relatives to store the batteries in their garage(s).



I have the anti-freeze winterizing procedures down pretty pat (having winterized and de-winterized twice on the trip), but any other advice for this 12 day period would be appreciated.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor