ISO 1966 Globetrotter interior photos

mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Hey guys, I've been looking for sometime now for interior photos of a 1966 Globetrotter TWIN. Specifically I'm interested in the "original" street side furnace cabinet. My 66' has had the heater box removed and I suspect the cabinet "reworked" by PO(s). I have seen many "doubles" with the street side refrigerator and the gaucho across the front, but my twin has a curb side fridge and comfortable seating for four/five around the table as well as the pull out gauchos for sleeping. The old cut-a-way Airstream brochure illustrations just don't have the detail to really see the cabinet clearly or it's construction.

My current project is to try to put the old furnace cabinet back to as original as possible while installing a small 5200 BTU window AC unit into the space. The plan is to pull cool outside from under the trailer thought the belly pan and exhaust the hot air out the side through a removable baggage door that matches the others while it replaces the ugly vent hole from the old furnace.



Any help or shared photos would be greatly appreciated,





From 2009 when I installed my new flooring.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor