Hi all,
Been reading the forum for some time so decided to register. Enjoy all the advice and I think have read every post relating to payload. I will be retiring in four years or less and am ready to buy that Airstream and get to know it before actually pulling that trigger. Almost bought a 2014 F150 but after reading the forum have decided to hold off until the 15's to see what payload they offer.
I've decided on a 25 footer so I know the 150 will pull it but need extra capacity for kayak and all the extras for staying gone to the Rockies weeks at a time trout fishing.
Thanks all for all help so far.
Mike
Been reading the forum for some time so decided to register. Enjoy all the advice and I think have read every post relating to payload. I will be retiring in four years or less and am ready to buy that Airstream and get to know it before actually pulling that trigger. Almost bought a 2014 F150 but after reading the forum have decided to hold off until the 15's to see what payload they offer.
I've decided on a 25 footer so I know the 150 will pull it but need extra capacity for kayak and all the extras for staying gone to the Rockies weeks at a time trout fishing.
Thanks all for all help so far.
Mike
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire