is this a decent tow vehicle?

mardi 30 septembre 2014

So I bought this old argosy and I'm 80% finished with a full gut-and-remodel, and I'm planning on towing this thing around the country next year to work out of (I teach people to build wooden boats so I'm always hauling wood and tools) and of course I don't have a lot of money to do it with.



Now I don't know squat about tow vehicles so I thought I'd present one choice to wiser minds than mine, is this thing I found on craigslist a decent tow vehicle? one concern is that I've heard you want the closest distance from the rear axel to the tounge and this has quite a bit of overhang, but I don't know how much that, or anything else, really matters. Hoping to get 15mpg, maybe that's a pipe dream? Help, I'm new and naive!



Ford F350 Diesel 7.3 14ft flatbed




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor